CretePRO FasTrac® is a biochemically modified silicate solution that provides long-term waterproofing and durability benefits to concrete with fast and simple application.
Designed as an economical solution for concrete waterproofing.
• Long-term warranty against water penetration.
• Long-term performance with no re-application or future maintenance required.
• 100% trafficable within 8 hours, with minimal risk of damage during construction or thereafter.
CretePRO FasTrac comes in the following sizes:
• 5 gallon pails (18.92 liters)
• 55 gallon drums (208.2 liters)
• Colorless, clear to slightly opaque, odorless, soapy feel
• Non-toxic & Biodegradable
• Percent non volatile solids 26.55%
• Specific gravity at 77°F (25°C) : 1.2
• Flash point – no true flash – boils at 214°F (101°C)
• Auto-ignition temperature – N/A Non-explosive
• Viscosity – 14.3 centipoise or 0.1172 Stokes
• Hazardous chemicals – Sodium Silicate (modified)
• pH 11.51
• Reduction of chloride diffusion coefficient by 89% to 3.5 (10-12m2/s).
• Increases surface hardness from 6 to 8 on Moh’s scale.
• Allows 84.1% moisture vapor permeability.
• Suitable for tanking applications (positive hydrostatic pressure) – tested to 400 meters (1,312’).
The NSF/ANSI 61 is a set of national standards that relates
to water treatment and establishes stringent requirements
for all equipment and products that come in contact with
either potable (drinking) water or products that support
the production of potable water.
Normal: 1 gallon per 200 square feet (1 liter to 5 square meters) on average. Can vary depending on substrate absorption, which varies depending on the age of concrete and original density.
1. Locate all cracks and flood with solution. Once all cracks have been sufficiently treated, then spray the solution to the remaining area at the rate of between 180-220 square feet per gallon (4-6 square meters per liter).
2. Once the surface becomes dry to the touch, but not more than 5 hours after application, flood spray the treated areas with water.
3. Once dry peform any detail work necessary.